Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Beginning



One of my most cherished childhood possessions would have to be my very first passport.
Inside the worn leather booklet there is a glossy photo of a new born Winston Churchill look alike, and pages that are covered with stamps from various destinations.
My 1st trip abroad being when I was only 6 weeks old you might say I was raised to have a love for adventure and all things new and exciting.
Travel is a part of me. As much as I have tried to outgrow it and stay content in one spot it would seem that there is a part of me that will always long for more... more experiences, more excitement, more stories.
I plan to use this blog as a place to share my stories and my photographs.
Please feel free to send me suggestions or comment on my writing skills.
I'm very new to this so all comments are appreciated so I can improve my work.
Other than that I hope you will enjoy what I have to share.

4 comments:

JuicyFruit said...

I like that you've fixed the spelling. Beginning does make a better Begining. Thank you!

You should create a branding. Like a dog or a couch that you take everywhere. I suggest a pair of shoes or maybe a hat. Something you can take in both perspective and sharp contrast where ever you go. If you take the photos with the proper perspective few words are required.

The Adventuresome Pearl said...

I like that I've fixed the spelling of beginning too :o)
The branding idea is great!
I may try and work that into my photography later.
Thank you for your comments!

oscar said...

i love the feel of your blog!!

The Adventuresome Pearl said...

Thank You!