Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Catching up...


It's been forever since I made a post to this blog.
I suppose part of that is because I don't I have a real following so I figured a temporary laps in posts (three years to be exact) would be ok.

It's amazing how much can change in three years... I've married the love of my life, moved from the city to a house in the burbs, became a herbivore, and of course taken a few really amazing trips.

I will always love to travel, and originally I intended to only post about trips I've taken, but in the three years that I've been away from this blog I realized you don't always have to take a trip to have an adventure.

Not too long ago I head a quote by Marcel Proust that said , "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeing new landscapes, but in having new eyes."

Living by this saying you can make everyday an adventure. That's what I intend to do... and I'll share what I find along the way. :-)







fin




No comments: