Saturday, July 31, 2010

Picture me this...

My husband and I love taking photos and have quite the collection in storage, on our computers, and on Facebook.

With the exception of one neat photo we took of ourselves completely coated in mud after an outing gone array in Jamaica we hadn't really taken the time to display the others nicely.

I got tired of looking at the mismatched collection of pieces left over from college that are currently displayed in our living room and went ahead and ordered a bunch of our photos fromKodakGallery last night. Some will come in HUGE poster sizes and others will come in normal 8x10s...I'm excited for them to hurry up and get here.

Once they arrive and are properly displayed in our living room I'll post a pic of the finished product.
For now, take a look at some of the pics that we ordered.





cheese

No comments: