Monday, August 23, 2010

Small Things



A very close friend of mine just returned from Vietnam and brought me back a small sticky bun key-chain from her trip.

It's so cute and goofy looking that I'm embarrassed to say it brought me more amusement than a key-chain is expected to bring an adult.


We had meet up for dinner and then coffee. As I was sitting there talking with her, sipping on my soy ice coffee and squishing the smiley faced sticky bun I realized there are a lot of things that make us happy but it can be easy for us to overlook these little happy moments in the greater scale of everyday tasks.


Life can be pretty stressful... just a reminder to stop and soak up those happy little moments that pop up along your day. :-)

1 comment:

LobstrEatr said...

This post made me happy :o)