Friday, September 17, 2010

Tiny House ♥

My husband and I own a 2,000 square foot home that we love.
It's a feel good feeling having something that we can call our own and work on with care to cater it to our idea of what our humble abode should be like.

Still, there is that little voice from the nomad inside me that would be just as happy roaming the globe with something quite a bit smaller to call my home.

I'm not the only person that has this little voice inside, but many others are actually listening to it.

I love to check out Tiny House Blog.
The have tons of great ideas for petite homes as well as lots of great stories about the people who listened to that little nomad voice and decided to live in them.

Some of the tiny houses featured in the blog can move around with their owners, while others are just tiny enough that they freed up a lot of extra spending cash for fun activities.

Check out a few of my favorite tiny houses:

No comments: