Sunday, December 19, 2010

Breakfast & Boxwoods

A few months ago a friend introduced to me a little café/plant nursery on Alabama Street called Tiny Boxwoods.
As soon as we walked in I was impressed!

To create Tiny Boxwoods they took what was once an empty metal warehouse and transformed it into an inviting café full of lush surroundings (the plant nursery) and plenty of outdoor seating.


The café is so much fun to visit, but it’s a bit of a drive from my home so I don’t go very often.

When one of my sorority sisters suggested we meet up at Tiny Boxwoods today I was pretty excited to have an excuse to drive up there!

My breakfast, a fruit parfait with mint green tea and a bottomless mimosa, was delicious! 


On the way out I finished up some Christmas shopping in the plant nursery and stretched my legs a bit before my drive back home.

(I wonder who this could be for?)


Lazy Sunday mornings with friends are always the best! 
Especially when you have a great place to enjoy the nice weather we’ve been having.

I’d love to make it up to Tiny Boxwoods again soon. 
Anyone else up for a trip? J

No comments: