Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cookie Par-tay!



Earlier in the year my husband thought it might be a fun idea to hold a Holiday party at our house for all of his friends from work.
After brainstorming a bit we decided that a cookie exchange party would be a great way to have an informal but fun get-together.

For our party last night, each cookie exchange attendee baked about a dozen cookies to trade which made for an amazing  sugary spread!




Most of the group consisted of people that are very much into computer games, lan’ing, anime, etc, so one of the biggest hits of the party was a batch of fortune cookies that were brought containing game and/or anime fortunes.
I had to get translations for a few of them as I’m new to all of that, but once deciphered they were pretty clever fortunes. J



^ That last fortune translates to "All Your Base Are Belong To Us" from the game Zero Wing.


I was really impressed with everyones culinary skills, and I'm pretty sure we'll all be eating cookies for weeks now, haha.

video

I hope you all had a great start to your weekend too!



No comments: