Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Christmas!

My Christmas weekend truly was fantastic!
I had a wonderful time meeting up with family and friends and even got to go on a few exciting outings. 

Here is a short recap in photos of the last few days!
(Please excuse the sideways photos... I had a bit of trouble with the photo up-loader tonight.)


The Houston Zoo and The NEW African Forest















The Unloading of 20lbs of King Crab Legs






Christmas Eve...Eve Nerf Festivities






Fantastic All Day Christmas Eve Whirlwind
Brunch





Lunch








Dinner












Dazzling Christmas Lights


I'm jetting off in the morning to celebrate the New Year while cruising the Caribbean...yay!
I'll be taking a break from posting while on the cruise but will be sure to resume blogging mode when I return. ☺  
Until then I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and that you each have an even happier New Year.
See you next year!


No comments: