Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rupert and The Frog Song

As we were putting the finishing touches on our Christmas tree tonight I took a moment to soak in all of the ornaments we have collected over the years.
Some of the ornaments on our tree are trinkets from trips and others are gifts we’ve received from family and friends.

One set of ornaments I’m particularly fond of are a couple of Rupert Bear tins turned ornaments adorning the front of our tree.
I absolutely adored Rupert Bear growing up and owned/read dozens of his annuals.

While clicking around YouTube I found a neat music video featuring the adventuresome little bear by Sir Paul McCartney.

It came out a few years before I was born, but I’m sure had I seen it as a child I would have loved it.
I thought I would share it just in case there are any other Rupert Bear fans out there. J


Happy Holidays!

No comments: