Sunday, November 27, 2011

Soggy Fruit Bread Mixture


Contrary to popular belief, there were no modern day pies filled with delicious pumpkins, pecans, or fruits (It’s true, the Pilgrims were noshing on meat pies at the first Thanksgiving instead.)

Although the fruit filled goodness that is our modern day pie was missing from the first Thanksgiving, I’d like to think that a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away a slice of pie or two may have been enjoyed. J

DH is not a fan of pies…something about the soggy fruit bread mixture being something he detests.

In an attempt to win him over I tried baking some Star Wars geekery.







I thought the pies were pretty awesome, but DH is still not a fan.

That’s ok though…he’s still the obi-wan for me (lolz… see what I did there).

1 comment:

Sealed With A Kay said...

The pies look great! I love the theme, cool idea!